Saturday, October 29, 2005

she is awesome

It taught me that time is precious
nothing in life or the universe is static

randomness of unusual events is something to be embraced,
not foughtthere are people from my own tribe out there,

I just had to go to the right spot to find them,
that I can make people laugh and connect with me on many deep levels

I am not a freak, oddball, too intense or passionate with this tribe
that I can be a freak, oddball and intense and passionate without having people run away from me with this tribe

life is full of surprises - and it's those surprises that make life a learning and loving experience

there are many opportunities in new beginnings
the world is my oyster

Besides the mind blowing sex (and apparently, some men think that I was just waaay amazing with my oral sex technique...),

I went by myself - for 10 days in a big big city and came back more than okay.

I went there, found myself and came back new.
I happened to stumble across a quote and site that once again,
popped up at the perfect time and says all the things I want to say,

and now believe in implicitly.(did a gig last night - it was great! 15 hours of shooting but hell!
We ate and ate and sipped martinis the whole evening and shooters at night - and this was on company time!!! LOL!

What a welcome back!)So as it stands now - I will be making my trek there at the end of November/beginning of December.

I heard that winter in the city is quite beautiful...You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.
~Alan Alda


sorry cant disclose her id

No comments: